If you want to contact directly with me, you can send me an email to email@example.com
Please, complete this form to get a Commission.
- The Payment will be always on EU€ through Paypal or Bizum
- It will be appreciated that the orders fit in my style (Fantasy, manga) but if you need something different (like a robot) please don’t hesitate to ask.
- The number of editions will be kept within what is reasonable. For me, the reasonable thing is this: I show you the sketch / You propose the changes / I apply them and I show you them / And you confirm them, a minor change may be suggested. No more.
- I do not fetish.
- OC, Fanart, Ecchi and Furry are welcome.
- I’m not a landscaper, so the background of the drawing will be simple but I can do an exception.
- I have the right to decline a commission.
- If you have a deadline, please tell me. Due to nature of the deadline price of the commission can grow up, of course it is negotiable.
- Payment is 50% in advance and 50% beforte to send you the final file. In exceptional cases, the payment can be in more terms.
- The prices can change in a future.
- The rules can change too.
How to get a commission?
- Complete the form and I will receive the request.
- I will contact you if I am interested in the job.
- If I accept, I will send you a payment request to your Paypal or Bizum. This will be 50% of the price.
- Only when I receive the payment will I start working. I will send you a sketch so you can make some corrections.
- I will send you more previews to do more corrections.
- When I finish the work, I’ll send you a preview to your email. You must pay the rest of payment and I will send you the HD picture. Maybe I must use Wetransfer (a free online platform to send huge archives, so check your spam folders)
- Usually I publish the image on my websites.
What do you get?
- The 100% drawing picture.
- PNG file. The quality of this file-format is better than traditional JPG
- 3500 x 2400 px. The dimensions are approximate, it may vary depending on the order, but I will try to make it as large as my computer allows.
- The final archive will be at maximum quality I can do, but never 300ppi. In this way the picture can be printed if you can do it.